Monday, July 23, 2007

No Harry Potter spoilers here

July sure is the month for events. We had a wedding, a birthday party, and a 3-day 50th anniversary party this weekend, not to mention the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Although part of me wanted to savor every page and take my time with this last Harry Potter book, the other part of me knew I was bound to run across spoilers somewhere soon so I spent every available (and semi-available) moment this weekend reading. I was also sure I would be of no use to anyone come Monday morning if I hadn't finished it. So I did, although my brain is literally swarming with all the information crammed in there.



This little boy is Josh. He will be 1 in September, but we celebrated his birthday early because they're in the states now, but are headed back to Germany soon. Kathy (his mom) and I have been friends since middle school (!). Joanna loved playing with this ball of his. It lights up and plays music -- she was enchanted. Here she is with Kathy's dad. It is always fun to visit the Burchfield house -- they are definitely baby people.



Joanna and cousin Keelan at my Aunt Kalli's house on Sunday. We went over for the brunch that culminated my Aunt Pat and Uncle Val's 50th anniversary weekend. Talk about enchanted; this kid loves Joanna!




Joanna was 5 months old on Sunday. I feel it is my duty to take some naked pictures of my child, so here she is before bath time laying on a towel on the kitchen counter, one of her favorite (supervised) places to be.




A happy picture from this morning at home. I propped her up on the couch so she could properly watch me fold laundry -- fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment