Or really wanting to, anyway. We went over to Mamma and Pop's house on Sunday evening to hang out. Joanna enjoyed exploring all over their house, and she discovered that they have TWO stairs in a row. Having mastered ONE stair, she decided to give two a try. I must say she gave a valiant effort!
But she never made it to the second step. She LOVES "standing up," though. She pulls up on everything around the house.
She's managed a very stable kneel and squat. She's even gotten into a sitting position. I'm pretty impressed. No longer limited to the belly crawl, this girl. She makes me a little nervous because she looks so wobbley, but she really seems pretty sure of herself. Or maybe that's just the total abandon of fear glinting in her eye. Maybe I should look into a tiny helmet and some knee pads. :)
Also, back when Joanna was 6 months old, we got her hand and foot impresstions made. There's a lady in town who does a beautiful job! We just got Joanna's back a few days ago.
So precious!
I love the one peeking over the step. You do a wonderful job of keeping this current. I peek in every now and then. Thanks for taking the time to share Joanna. Love to all the Pences. Kay
ReplyDeleteKay stole what I was going to say :-)...I LOVE the peeking over the step, too! And the plate...how I love the plate. So sweet!
ReplyDeleteBut where's the butt print?
ReplyDeleteLove Nana!!