Wednesday, January 30, 2008

There are no pictures in this post

because I am lazy!
A few things:
  • I'm wondering why sippy cups are the exact perfect size to get stuck in the garbage disposal side of the sink. Luckily, I have a trained sippy cup remover (my mom) living in the house.
  • I mailed our completed tax return to the IRS today!!!!!!! I don't have to think about taxes again (hopefully, anyway) until next year!!
  • Joanna has either grown just recently or gotten really good at stretching. There are new things all around the house that she can reach now. A new stage of baby-proofing has begun!
  • I have Joanna's birthday invitations ready to mail out next week. I'm so excited!
  • Baby Daze (huge baby/child resale extraveganza) is at our church this week. I volunteered Tuesday night just organizing and labeling stuff as it came in. About every 5 seconds I saw something that Joanna must have! I get to shop tomorrow; I'm excited, and I'm going to try to be very good. :)
  • A few friends of mine are expecting, and I'm excited thinking of the new tiny babies on their way!
  • Poor Matt has a wisdom tooth poking through, and it has caused pain and an infection. He will go downtown on Friday to the fancy oral surgeon to have it looked at. His regular oral surgeon won't touch it because it's got a nerve too close. The last thing we need is a Matt with facial paralysis. Although I'm sure he'd still be cute. :)
  • Joanna actually has a pair of jeans with a snap and zipper. It has elastic, too, but if I really want to, I can unsnap and zip her jeans for a diaper change. How cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment