But I've decided I don't actually want to get any older. I'm not ready to be in the second half of my 2os (I know, cry me a river, right?). I've looked forward to all my ages so far, but 26 sure seems OLD. I'm not sure I feel older, although I do feel tired, a little nauseous sometimes, and a little stupid. Oh, yeah, I'm pregnant!
Today I've gotten lots of "Happy Birthdays," a few songs, TWO flower arrangements, lots of cards, and plenty o' cake. Today I had flowers delivered for exactly the 2nd time in my life. I LOVE getting flowers delivered to my door! Matt also brought me pink lipstick colored roses. I LOVE roses! These smell delicious, mmmmmm..... My mother likes to give gifts of service for birthdays so she's watching Joanna tomorrow night so Matt and I can go out. Yea! She also changed a dirty diaper and kept a snake from coming in the house today. I think I'll keep her.
I'll post pictures of my birthday fun later!
I had trouble with 26, too! It was weird because I kept thinking that now I wouldn't be able to check that 25 and under box on forms, and that just seemed old! Once I got through 26, the rest have been pretty painless. Hopefully, that will be the case with you! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday my friend! Since I've been 26 exactly 6 weeks and 4 days longer than you, I'll be happy to show you the ropes :-) I'm glad your day has been fabulous!
ReplyDeleteLOL! I've been 26 for um, well, OK it was like ten years ago and I still have no clue - but I can tell you this - kids, home, marriage, THIS is the good stuff and every time of life that you learn something, laugh over something or love someone is the BEST part. I wish you many, many "Best" parts! LOVE YOU JESS!!! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, chica! Let me know how 26 is...I'll be there in a few months! Still want to get together...I'm probably leaving on Wed or Thur next week. Let me know if you have time sometime b/t now and then. Hope your 26th year is brings more blessings to you!
ReplyDelete