Joanna's bedtime has gradually moved from 7pm to about 8pm since Daylight Savings. We've had a really great week or so of long nights for her (and me!). The past couple of mornings she's woken up a little early; I think she's adjusting again. Used to, we would know when she was ready for bed -- tired and grumpy! Nowadays, I have to check the clock and head that way about a quarter or so till 8. Tonight she was acting a little tired a bit before that, and I asked her, "Do you want to go night night?" Get this: she turned around, walked toward her bedroom, and waved bye-bye to her toys. I laughed and laughed, then followed her in. Well, I just went and got her out of her bed after 30 or so minutes of crying (unusual), that was making me sad. Now she's sharing her daddy's bowl of cereal. Not what I had in mind, exactly. I'm off to put her back in bed.
Abby has started waking up about 15min. earlier recently. I don't know why the difference between 6:45am and 7am sounds so HUGE or feels SO huge for that matter...but it does! I really prefer the 7:30am range, and that seems to happen on weekends when daddy is home. Go figure!
ReplyDelete