Yesterday James came to me with a blanket so I put it on him as a cape. But then I decided he looked more like a hobbit than a super hero. :)
It’s really too bad my kids aren’t photogenic at ALL. :)
Couldn’t he be a baby model?!!
This beautiful girl wanted in on the photo session too. I could look at her all day long.
Natalie asked me to get her boots out since she saw James’ yesterday. So I did.
Love ‘em!
I just need a pair for Joanna and we’ll be set!
I guess I could use a pair too. Wouldn’t we be so cute?!
This afternoon we went over to Uncle Mark’s house for dinner and some family time. Baby Brooke was there for a little while – she is so cute! (I think my aperture was set to like 2.0 which is why the back of Joanna’s head is in focus but everything else is nice and blurred. I fixed it after this.)
I got to hold her for about seven seconds. There was lots of competition.
I love this girl’s drama faces!
Natalie sure was lovin’ on sweet Brooke.
We got to meet cousin Kurt’s girlfriend Alyssa today – she is so sweet! She was wonderful with my kiddos and even let Natalie style her hair.
I could just snuggle my Jamesie boy all day long.
It never lasts though. :)
I got the word this afternoon that Ray’s baby sister was born this morning. We’re so excited to meet baby Laura! Congratulations Martha and Josh and Ray – can’t wait to see your new family of FOUR!!
No comments:
Post a Comment