I’m writing this on Sunday but will publish on Tuesday, when James will be 23 months old! Oh, my!! This has of course made me realize he will be TWO in one little month. I’d better get a game plan!
In recognition of him growing older, I have a list all about James.
I love…
- how he says “I love you Mommy” absolutely out of nowhere. And he says it a lot.
- how he looks exactly like me, only boyish.
- how his head feels laying across my shoulder.
- how cute he looks in a romper.
- that he used to call ice water “ice cream water.”
- how obsessed he is with ice water. He asks for it by saying “ice water in there?”
- how much he loves his sisters.
- how he says his sisters’ names.
- how much that boy can eat! (If only he wasn’t so picky.)
- how terribly cute his little feet are!
- how ticklish he is.
- how much he loves his trucks and cars and trains.
- how I find aforementioned trucks and cars and trains everywhere in the house.
- how he calls the Little People bus an airplane.
- how I’m the only one who can understand everything he says. :)
- that a lot of people can understand more and more of what he says.
- his temper. Mostly.
- how he loves his pillow and lovey.
- his amazing facial expressions.
- how much he loves Goodnight Moon.
- how he loves to look through pictures of family and name them.
- his fishie kisses.
- being so blessed to be his momma.
:)
ReplyDelete