I edited some but not all of these pics because that’s how I roll.
One of our favorite fall traditions is to spend Halloween evening at Mamma and Pop’s house. This year, Matt’s niece and her husband were in town visiting, so that was an extra bonus! (Sadly, I have no photographic evidence of this at all. Bad mommy blogger.)
After dinner we got the kiddos all dressed and outside for a little photo op.
Here you can see James is worried about Thomas eating acorns.
Here you can see Matt fishing acorns out of Michael’s mouth. Ha!
The money shot of the evening:
I decided at the last minute to accompany the kiddos as the wicked witch.
Michael as the Tin Man:
James as The Scarecrow:
Thomas as The Cowardly Lion:
Natalie as Glinda the Good Witch:
And Joanna as Dorothy. Excuse the hat. :)
Natalie and I had a little fun.
Are you a good witch or a bad witch?
We just couldn’t quite pull together a costume for Matt (but next year…), so here we are minus the Wizard. :)
James cracks me up. He’s sitting on Mamma and Pop’s hedges, waiting for the action.
We traipsed up and down the street, then the babies and I went inside for a snack while the big kids hit one more cul-du-sac.
It was pretty fun to see people’s faces as they put it together who we were. So fun!
I’m loving the family themed costume – we’ll see how long they let us do it to them. :) I’ve already got some ideas brewing for next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment