Ready to head to the pool in her super cute swim suit from Aunt Mary. It fit just perfectly!
Giving Mom a sweet smile before we hit the water.
Very tired after the swim.
After the swim we headed to Kim's house for lunch and to let the kiddos play. Joanna took about a 3 minute nap in the car, but later she let me rock her to sleep for a little longer rest. She had fun watching the big kids play and chewing on some of Caleb's toys. We had a pretty tired afternoon once we got home, but I think she did great today! Being out in the sun is hard work; even Mommy is tired. I think I'm going to shower the clorine out of my hair before it turns green and hit the sack. (Or maybe I'll fold laundry, finish up my work for the week, pick up the living room...)
No comments:
Post a Comment