Saturday, September 22, 2007

7 months old and out and about

My daughter is the cutest, most brilliant 7 month old around. (I know you're all thinking... duh, of course she is!) Joanna is 7 months old today -- that sounds so old; I can't believe it! She's scootching, talking, and playing peek-a-boo (yes, that's right, I said peek-a-boo). I knew some of you would be skeptical when I announced this new facet of brillance, so we have video proof. Today we were at Target strolling around, and Matt thought Joanna was a little cold so I tossed her blanket over and she and Daddy started playing the game. Notice in the video that Joanna is all the work pulling the blanket up and putting it down -- Matt's just playing along. Do I have a genius daughter, or what! Apparantly Matt and Joanna played this game this morning at home, too. I may have been asleep or something...


On the way home from Target we decided to stop in to Sears for a few important home-owning things. Joanna was asleep, and since she's still so small (and cute) we were able to just transfer her carseat to the stroller so she could continue her nap for a few more minutes. I've caught a picture of her holding on to this toy before, but it was with the other hand. I just think it is so precious that she fell asleep like this!

2 comments:

  1. In that very first picture she has her hand out just like I'm always talking about. I think that's so cute! The video is quite funny, too.

    ReplyDelete