Saturday, January 12, 2008

First Word!!! Also, swinging and luxurious baths

We've officially moved Joanna's bathtime to the big bathtub. Till now, we've been bathing her in the kitchen sink. It's really easy on the back, but she was ready for a little room to spread out. She loves the big tub! She crawls around and slides and plays with her toys. I think this might be Joanna's first naked appearance on the blog:
Lisa and Anna invited us to the park with them this week, and I took a few shots while we were there.
Joanna swinging. Good friends. Anna and her mommy.
Here's a video with a little swinging then the first word!
I think it is the perfect first word, I mean, what's the first thing you say when you meet people? Hello! Isn't she brilliant?!

3 comments:

  1. When she is swinging in the video the blanket behidn her sort of spreads out like angel wings - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's quite the social butterfly if her first word is hello! I love all the pictures..she's such a sweet pea :-)

    ReplyDelete