Just a cute picture of my new little blue penguin and her daddy. This is sad, but I finally got around to upgrading poor Joanna from her INFANT towels to real kiddo towels. This is so much cozier!
We also just picked up a "back-up" lovey. Shhhh.... don't tell Joanna. Even though the new one looks newer, she loves 'em both! Here they are together:
Driving the car is so much fun! Joanna LOVES playing with all the buttons and clicky things in the car. I was cleaning it out this week (before saying goodbye) and I let her run around inside it. It was better than her running around the front yard unsupervised and she had so much fun in the car jungle gym. :)
A recent feed-yourself yogurt breakfast. I'm not sure she actually ate anything; she just used it as a masque of sorts. Ewww.
I like the one where she is standing but so far your judgement has been right on the money!
ReplyDeleteNana