Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pink purses, musical books, and new nap mats

I guess we need some man bags around here.  : )  It is very fun to carry around a purse!

IMG_3050

James loves our Thomas book that plays music.  He know just what buttons to push for the best dance music.   :)  James loves music!

IMG_3053

I mentioned to my mom the other day that she’ll need to make a nap mat for James since ours is very pink!  Not that he couldn’t suffer through the pink nap mat, but I also kind of hate it.  It’s cute and comfy, but it’s a booger to take the cover off and put back on (for washing).  So my mom just used some scraps she had laying around and whipped this out!

IMG_3054

Natalie’s going to go ahead and break it in for James.  :)

IMG_3056

And the best part is that you can throw the whole thing in the wash!  It’s really just like a very thick quilt.  Wahoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment