Thursday, July 24, 2014

Mostly some TWO cuteness!

The other day I was home alone with the boys and they were GROSS after eating lunch, so I decided to do a double sink bath.  I filled up the sinks while they were still sitting in their highchairs, then I grabbed one in each arm and plopped them in.

Isn’t that adorable?!

IMG_3375 1

In hindsight I might have had diapers and another towel close-by, but we managed! I pulled one out, drained the water in both sinks, wrapped the one I had in a towel in my arms then somehow grabbed the other one and put him in the towel in my arms as well.  And also, clearly, I had a finger or two left over for a selfie.  :)

IMG_3376

Both of these onesies were passed all the way down from Joanna.  I bought the on on Thomas in Galveston, and my mom bought the one Michael’s wearing up in New England somewhere.  It says “Don’t bother me. I’m crabby,” which was rather a Joanna-ish kind of thing.  All my children have worn these!

IMG_3392

And this doesn’t actually have to do with the twins, but I’m sticking it here anyway.  Joanna grabbed my Musikgarten binder so she could be the teacher.  She doesn’t actually read music yet, but she has all of it memorized.  :)  Fun!

IMG_3414

(Oh, and you can see Natalie’s brace!)

No comments:

Post a Comment