Friday, July 25, 2014

Swimming at Aunt Mindy’s!

Last weekend Aunt Mindy and Uncle Steve invited us over for swimming and dinner.  We had a blast!

I loaded the car full of baby gadgets, including the go-pods.  This is Michael.

IMG_3190

This is Joanna, the fish.

IMG_3193

Natalie looooved this!

IMG_3196

Thomas was grouchy and did not want to chill in his go-pod.  I wasn’t intending for the boys and me to swim, but it was sooooo hot, and the water looked sooooo inviting.  So we got suited up!

IMG_3432

I would have bet money the babies weren’t going to like the pool.

I would have lost.

They loved it!

IMG_3463

Thomas was sturdy enough for the baby float, and Michael enjoyed laying on my chest as I laid on the floaty.  It was sooooooo nice.  Steve had just installed a shade over most of the pool, and it was heavenly.

You can see James in his favorite get-up for the afternoon.  He loved swimming “all by himself.”

IMG_3439IMG_3450

After we got our fill of swimming, we got dried off and changed, and Uncle Steve grilled burgers and dogs.  Yum!!

We sat outside and enjoyed dinner and company.  It was lovely!  The kiddos enjoyed playing around the pool, being watched like hawks of course.  I’m glad I didn’t have to fish any of them out.

IMG_3464

Adorable, yes?

IMG_3456

The babies did really well, even though we stayed past their bedtime.  And then they had a great night of sleep – wahoo for swimming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment