Sunday, April 5, 2015

A Birthday and Easter

On Saturday afternoon we headed over to Matt’s sister’s house for cousin Brooke’s birthday party.  First, though, we had to wake up these sleeping beauties:

IMG_5935_edit smallIMG_5940_edit small

All my kiddos had such a good time playing.  They’ve already told me several times they’re ready to go back. :)

IMG_5942_edit smallIMG_5948_edit smallIMG_5950_edit smallIMG_5958_edit small

Michael lost a toy under the cabinet – he’s adorable.

IMG_5962_edit small

He loved hanging out with Aunt Missy.

IMG_5970_edit small

Happy 3rd birthday sweet Brooke!

This morning Thomas woke up super early, then went back down and was still sleeping when everyone was up and ready for the day. The big three have used the same baskets for forever, but I kind of forgot that the boys might want something this year.  So I dug out a couple of buckets from the closet – yay!

IMG_5972_edit small

The big three opened up their cards from Nana and Popo.

IMG_5973_edit smallIMG_5974_edit small

Joanna helped Michael with his. Everybody got an Easter card and stickers – yay!

IMG_5976_edit small

We decided Thomas wouldn’t know what he was missing, and we could go ahead and hunt eggs without him.

For the past few years Grandpa David has come over and hidden eggs for the kids sometime in the night.  They get the biggest kick out of hunting for them in the front yard!

IMG_5982_edit small

Michael sat on the driveway and everybody brought him eggs.  He’d open, close, open, close.  It was cute.

IMG_5990_edit small

James looooooved the confetti eggs!

IMG_5993_edit smallIMG_5999_edit smallIMG_6003_edit small

They had a blast!

IMG_6016_edit smallIMG_6018_edit smallIMG_6019_edit small

I love all these clothes laid out in a row.

IMG_5977_edit small

Aren’t they adorable?! I do so love the flower cross at KUMC!

IMG_6031_edit small

Here we are – all looking at the camera!

IMG_6034_edit_edit small

I did cheat a little on the photo.  A friend took two.  In the first, Michael was sucking his thumb, and in the second Natalie had her eyes closed.  So I decided to use Photoshop to swap Natalie’s open eyes in the first pic with her closed eyes from this one. Thankfully she had stood pretty still between the two.

Happy Easter to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment