Friday, June 12, 2015

First Haircut–Times Two!

All three boys were in need of a trim, so we set up appointments this morning with my fabulous hair dresser.  AND my mom was able to come along.  Yay!!

Michael was first, and he was a dream toddler for his cut.

IMG_6481_edit smallIMG_6486_edit smallIMG_6489_edit smallIMG_6492_edit smallIMG_6498_edit smallIMG_6499_edit small

All trimmed up and so handsome!

IMG_6501_edit small

Thomas (as suspected) would not have ANYTHING WHATSOEVER to do with sitting in the chair.  I was hoping that after he saw Michael not get tortured, he would be more open to the idea.  Nope.

IMG_6503_edit small

Thankfully he has clear hair and didn’t need the cut quite as much, so Stacey was able to trim his hair in my arms.

IMG_6504_edit smallIMG_6506_edit small

Natalie’s job was to hold the envelope for Thomas’ “first haircut” hair.

IMG_6507_edit small

Thomas did pretty okay.  He didn’t scream or throw a fit.  He let Stacey cut his hair while I snuggled him.

IMG_6511_edit small

Then it was James’ turn! Normally I like to trim his hair myself, but that project has dropped completely off the list lately, so he got a real little boy salon cut!

He’s so ticklish.  :)

IMG_6513_edit small

And Stacey was sweet enough to show me all his cowlicks and whirls and tips on what to do with them when I get back to trimming his hair myself.

What a handsome and less-scraggly little boy!

IMG_6514_edit small

I was very thankful my mom was around to help. It wouldn’t have been possible to document any of this without another set of grown up hands. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment