I had to post this, because little Miss Joanna is 5 minutes into her 3rd nap of the day NOT in my arms. And those of you who know Joanna know I'm having a party in my head right now. For each nap I've had to put her to sleep in my arms and then lay her down in her stroller, but she has stayed asleep for about 45 each time. Now, of course this could be a fluke day, but she could also be growing and better able to sleep away from her mommy. I'm hoping for the latter!
And she's up. Well, 10 minutes is nothing to sneeze at.
HOORAY for progress :-) It's a great feeling, huh?!?!? Abby is asleep in her bassinet right now after sleeping on me for about 20min. She has a lovely red streak down her cheek from sleeping so soundly against me! Whew, it makes me so hot, though!
ReplyDelete