Joanna and I headed to the mall this afternoon to do some shopping. I hadn't planned on taking her picture with the Easter Bunny (or I would have put her in something pink or springy or something), but I remembered reading the Beasley's blog today about how little Abby cried when she saw the Easter Bunny. I wanted to see how Joanna would do; she did so wonderfully with Santa a few months ago. Now, the Easter Bunny isn't exactly what I would consider the important part of Easter, but isn't this picture just adorable?! Joanna sat in the bunny's lap like it was no big deal -- such a big girl! I also must comment on how fantastic Joanna was while shopping today. I had forgotten what a neat kid she is when she's had enough sleep. This morning she woke up at 5:30 (argh), but I did the lazy Jessica thing and nursed her then put her back down, where she slept until 8!!! Yea!! Lately she's been sleeping 'till about 6 (or 5:52), and she won't go back down. When she finally craters in the morning, her nap only lasts about 30 minutes and she's not exactly what I'd call fresh after it. This morning she played in the nursery while I worked, and she took a good 45 minute nap after lunch. It ain't much, but I'll take it. I'm blabbing on and on, but I basically wanted to comment on how good Joanna was at the mall. Sure I had to feed her snacks in the dressing room, but I was able to find what I set out to find and then some. Yea!
I'm jealous...first of all, you have a MALL to go to...second, I took Josh with me shopping yesterday, and he was pretty awful...kept screaming and throwing things and all. He was tired and wanted to play outside (We had to walk thru the Walkplatz to get to H&M)...he fell asleep in the car on the way home. He's been getting up earlier, too...I think b/c the sun is coming up earlier...no time change yet, so he woke up (or woke me up, anyway) around 0645 this morning. Ick...And he's been sleeping thru lunch EVERY DAY. OK, enough rambling here...just wanted to say you're lucky she's good about that sort of thing! Enjoy it!
ReplyDelete