I decided that I needed to post about some of the good things happening this week, since my recent posts have been pretty grumbly.
- My mom was home Monday and Tuesday, so we got to hang out with her. She watched Joanna Monday night for home group so Matt and I both got to go.
- I got to go to staff meeting on Tuesday (without Joanna), and it was one of the long, chatty kinds, which are my favorites.
- Joanna and I have gone out to eat lunch 3 times this week (because we're so lonely), and those were really fun times.
- We've been to the new Super Target twice, and I think we may have found our new high chair (more on that, later).
- Joanna slept 1 1/2 hours for nap yesterday. Yea!!
- We have gotten 2 or 3 invites to go swimming with friends. Sure, we couldn't go, but it's really nice to get invited.
But now, an totally unrelated sad note. I recently learned that starting next March, our doctor's office will no longer be accepting our insurance. This is really really sad news.
If Joanna only sleeps for 30 minutes this nap, I have 4 minutes to go lay down. Hopefully it'll be more like 40... or 110.
You did a lot of posts that I had to catch up on :-) Joanna was sweet in her video--I love it when we catch sneezes on camera..so cute! AND I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Super Target--I've even said that on my blog, too. It's so lovely.
ReplyDelete