Saturday, November 8, 2008

School Pictures!

Here are the latest school pictures of Joanna. I swiped them off of the photographer's website, so the quality's not good -- but you get the idea. So, I of course uploaded them so that you could all enjoy the beauty of Joanna, but I also need your help! Post a comment and tell me which one(s) you like and why. Matt and I each have a favorite, although we might be changing our minds. :) We'll probably only get prints of one of the pictures. We love this photographer, and think she is WONDERFUL with the kiddos, but the pics aren't exactly as affordable as your standard school pictures.

3 comments:

  1. I like them all! I like her face in 1, but I like that you can see her dress and shoes in 2, and then 3 is really cute, too. Hmmm, I think I'd get 3, but if I wanted an up close, I'd get 1...didn't help much did I?

    I just went to her site the other day, and no pictures. I'm going back right now to look at Paul David's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the third one, LOVE the little leg thrown off to the side, perfect combination of baby girl and bigger toddler girl. You can't choose wrong - she's gorgeous in all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all about the whole outfit being seen...especially when it's a cute little dress. In #2 she's got the more "serious" look, but like Shaun, the leg over and the more playful (yet still seeing all the dress) look is fantastic. I'm usually more about smiling pictures, so if you want an absolute definite answer, I too, would choose #3.

    ReplyDelete