Monday, November 3, 2008

Sick

**The following may contain imagery not suitable for those with very weak stomachs.**
It seems Joanna has her very first stomach bug. Poor baby! Although 20 months old for the first one is pretty good, I'd say! She's thrown up a couple of times before due to motion sickness, but it was just once each time. This was much more intense. It made her very sad. :(
She seemed fine this morning, and she ate a good lunch. She took a nice long nap (my first clue). Other things I realized were clues later: when she woke up, she was extra clingy with me, and she didn't ask for food. She even wanted juice instead of her usual after-nap milk. I'm very glad for our laminate floors this afternoon! They are much easier to clean than carpet, that's for sure! She pretty much just layed on me all afternoon, sitting up to throw up every now and then. She looks sick, poor thing! She's been pretty much attached to her daddy since he got home, even taking a little very late nap on him. I'm hoping she'll sleep okay tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I just hate it for her. It's so dreadful because they just look at you like, "What is happening to me?" I hope she was able to sleep OK last night, and we'll be praying for you guys to get through this quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Baby...and Mommy. We'll be thinking about you today!

    ReplyDelete