Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight!!

For those of you who have been living in a hole in the ground, Friday was the premier of Twilight, the movie! I have several girlfriends who have read these books as well, and a few of us decided to go out Friday night to check out the movie. Even though Kathryn hasn't read the books, we let her come because we like her and she was in town. Here are Kathryn and me at the theatre:Me with a couple of my crazy Twilight friends, Shaun and Amy. Amy's shirt says, "Peace, love, and Twilight." We thought we might be but we were not the oldest people there (it's a bit of a teen pheonomenon). The theatre was full -- we got our tickets online this week and got there plenty early for good seats!
Part of the excitement of going to see a movie like this is audience involvement. Everytime something exciting would happen (or someone cute would be introduced), all the teenage girls (and probably some of the older ones, too!) would let out this squeal/yell thing. It was hilarious! The movie was fine (I'll see it again when it's out on video), but of course our expectations were very high from the books. I think it was well done and it captured the essence of Twilight. I approve.
Before leaving...

We are so cute! I had fun ladies!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! 3 fun posts to read about!! You're so on top of things :-) The movie was a lovely girls night out, and being a part of your shower was wonderful! You just look so cute...and you're right...I do LOVE the long shirt/legging look!

    ReplyDelete