Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It IS just like riding a bike!


I've gotten out the playmat and started laying Natalie down on it occasionally. She's not a huge fan of just laying around, but sometimes one of the cute critters on here catches her eye.
And Joanna thinks it's FABULOUS! Joanna and I got to go to the grocery store by ourselves yesterday. It was very fun! She even helped me carry in the groceries.
Random pic of Natalie yesterday -- Matt was playing with her while I was fixing dinner.
I was holding Natalie last evening and thought her mouth was just so beautiful and perfect that I had to take a picture! It's fuzzy cause I didn't use the flash so close to her face.
Joanna is at school today. Natalie is asleep in her bouncer. I'm running the dishwasher, washing machine, and dryer. I've gotten some filing and work done. I'm feeling good! I hear my little one stirring -- better get those clothes out of the dryer fast!

1 comment: