Saturday, August 3, 2013

Toad Abode

This craft came home with James on the last day of school, and it’s so cute!  It has “James’ Toad Abode” written on it with some little rocks on top and lots of fingerprint critters on the sides. 

IMG_0456

I decided to take a bunch of pictures of it since I can’t be sure of its eventual fate, and it’s really cute.  :)

IMG_0459

And so is my James.  He’s really cute too.  :)

IMG_0466

I sent him out into the yard to try and capture some good shots.  The light was pretty, and I think he was the only one fully dressed.  :)

IMG_0468 1

To get him to look up, I asked him about my eyebrows.  That is why his eyebrows look like this.

IMG_0473 1

I totally love it though.  It’s a pretty accurate concentrating face for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment