Sunday, October 6, 2013

Preggo Pics!

Though I “officially” change weeks on Mondays, I almost always take my weekly picture on Sundays.  Matt is home to take it, and I’m usually a bit more dressed up than usual because of church!

I will post my official shot tomorrow with the usual updates, but I also had some with the children that I wanted to share.  Aaaaaaannnndddd…. I got my two pics from Kara this afternoon to share!

I know I already posted this one, but I’m posting it again!

IMG_1065 1

Technically James did smile once, but Matt missed it.  He looks thrilled, right?

IMG_1064 1

And my sweet middle child.  She looks a little like she’s in pain in this pic, but it was better than the other one or two we got.  She really wasn’t in pain!

IMG_1069 1

And now for the professional shots!!

It just happens to be the same outfit, but considering I have probably 5 outfits total, that is not so surprising.  :)

This was definitely my overall favorite and almost everyone I asked picked it as one of theirs as well.  I’m going to print it large-ish and hang it… somewhere!

Pence-5

It was much harder to pick the second of my free ones.  I was torn between a few of them.  In the end I decided to choose something that was different from the one above, so I’d have a variety.  :)  I may end up buying a few more of the images for myself for Christmas though, we’ll see.

Pence-14

No comments:

Post a Comment