Thursday, October 30, 2014

James’ 4th Birthday Party!

Saturday (before last) we had the grandparents over to celebrate James!

party-2 smallparty-3 smallparty-4 small

I’m not sure what I was talking about, but I’m so expressive.  :)

party-5 smallparty-6 smallparty-7 small

Much fun was had by all!

party-8 small

It’s so good to have sisters to help you out.

party-9 small

party-10 smallparty-11 smallparty-12 small

James sure does love his Thomas the trains.

party-13 small

I love having a kiddo who reads!!

party-14 small

Natalie modeled James’ new superhero duds for him.

party-15 small

He got a chance as well though.

party-16 small

Cookie cake is one of my very favorite things in the world, and thankfully, I have passed that love on to my children.

party-17 small

party-18 small

Grandpa David, Nana, and I were all taking pictures at the party, so there are three angles of James blowing out his candles!

party-19 smallparty-20 smallparty-21 small

Love it.  :)

party-22 smallparty-23 small

It was so nice visiting with everyone, and James sure loved getting very spoiled.

party-24 small

The babies wore their OSU duds to support Popo’s team.

party-25 smallparty-26 small

The babies were asleep at this point, but I made everyone else pose for a grandparent shot.  I love it!

party-27 small

No comments:

Post a Comment