
Happy Father's Day, Daddy. I love you! My daddy got a buttonniere for being the most recent father at church. Isn't it pretty?

On Monday, Mommy and I took Gran to the airport. She's moving to Newark, NJ (hopefully not for too long) to be a flight attendant for Continental. I miss her already!
Here I am at Aunt Mindy's house working on turning over. When my mommy lays me down on my back, I can flip over to my tummy. When I was first learning this, I kept getting my hand stuck (like this picture), but now I think I've got the hang of it.
Turning over definitely is hard work. Once I get over, I forget how to get back on my back. I like being on my tummy, but it takes a lot of muscles to hold my head up so sometimes I cry.
Before I leave you, I want everyone to see my shoes. I don't usually wear shoes (well, I don't walk yet, you know) but these matched my outfit today and before too long they will be too small to wear so Mommy said I could wear them today. It's a very interesting feeling to have shoes on your feet, I must tell you.
OHMIGOSH, I LOVE her shoes! I am definitely addicted to shoes, as I'm sure Abby will be, too! Those are just precious :-)
ReplyDelete