Thursday, July 24, 2008

16 weeks and 17 months

I can't believe Joanna is 17 months old now. She's almost 1 1/2! We weighed her using our super-accurate (um, not) bathroom scale, and found that she is 22.5lbs! OH MY GOODNESS. That tiny girl was just over 16lbs at her 1 year check up, and like 19lbs at 15 months. Talk about a growth-spurt. I sure feel it when I carry her around.
My big girl came with me to the OBGYN this morning for the 16 week check up. She was so good! We got to hear the heartbeat, and discovered that little one had the hiccups. It was so cute -- beat, beat, beat, beat, ka-thump, beat, beat, beat, ka-thump. My nurse couldn't believe that one so early had the hiccups. My babies are so advanced. :) I'm gaining too much weight, but I figured that. I feel like I'm eating constantly. I just need to reign my meals in, a little. And probably drop the Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers and ice cream. Drat. We set up the appointment for the ultrasound. It will be August 21st. I'm so excited! Just four weeks and we get to see pictures of little fetus!

No comments:

Post a Comment