Don't get me wrong, I like hanging out with Joanna full time. I really like it. It's the best job ever. However, I am really glad that Joanna has Mother's Day Out for the next 4 weeks. It is just so crazy trying to get my work done at the church with Joanna with me. For the past 6 weeks, I've had lots of help from Joanna's grandmas and friends while I've worked, but I've still had her with me some. It is so nice when she's in "school" while I work. I know she's having fun, and she's really well taken care of. What more could a mommy ask for?
I was thinking about it today, and I realized that I haven't really missed MDO the last 6 weeks. I realized, though, that the roughest weeks of my first trimester were when school was on a break. Go figure. I'm really started to get my energy back these days, and my nausea is all but gone. I tried to cram a lot in while Joanna was playing at school. I went to staff meeting, I went to the dermatologist, and I tried to clean my house... a little. First I had to have my mother-in-law come rescue me from cockroaches! Thank you Mom! The day went by sooooo quickly, but it was so wonderful to have a little time to pick up toys and sweep without sweet Joanna following me around pulling out toys and picking through dirt piles. She's weird.
When I went to pick her up at 2:30, this is what I found:
I was expecting this. 2:30 is pretty much right in the middle of nap-time. I decided to let her sleep for a little while, but I finally woke her up at 3:00. I can't wait all day, you know.

No comments:
Post a Comment