I've spent much of the last, oh, 27 hours reading Stephanie Meyer's new book in the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn. I won't post anything about the story (I'm not that mean!), just that I loved it, of course, and that I'm I little sad I read it so fast. I really couldn't help it though. I had to force myself to stop reading it last night and to leave it in the car for church this morning. I'm just like that with new books. I can't savor them. I binge, I guess. The good thing is that I'll read it again someday and get more out of it the second time around. I think I'm going to start listening to the audio of the first one and start enjoying the series over again; I just need excuses to be in the car. :)
Wow! Way to go Jessica. I'm 200 pages in, and I'm loving it! I imagine by the end of the week I may be done...maybe before because Abby DOES have MDO this Wednesday :-)
ReplyDelete