Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day from two very cute little girls.

A photo-op this morning with matching PJs! Aren't they totally precious?!
Thank you Kathy for our very first matching outfits!
On a related side note: it seems Natalie is definitely into 0-3 month clothes. Some are a little big on her, but most (like these PJs) fit her perfectly! She can also still wear most of her NB stuff, but some is getting kind of short in the leg and tight in the neck. Yup, my girls are growing differently for sure. Joanna wore a NB outfit at her baptism. She was almost 3 months old.
I had a good day just chillin' with my girls. We had what has become our traditional V-day dinner: pita pizzas! They're easy and everyone loves them. Next year maybe I'll make them heart shaped. :) It's funny -- Joanna's first Valentine's day she got to eat pizza; Natalie's first V-day she just got milk.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone -- hope you all found somebody to love!

1 comment:

  1. Awww...yay for happy cute matching girls! They look adorable! I'm glad the pj's still fit while it's still chilly occasionally! I can't wait to dress my two little men to match (occasionally, anyway!)!! Glad you had a good Valentine's...we did too, for the most part...though Josh apparently forgot how to be potty trained this afternoon...he ended up wetting himself 3 times!! Anyway, love ya chica! Kiss the babies for me!

    ReplyDelete