Monday, November 15, 2010

Around the House

Love baby feet!

PB120527

When the new diapers arrived on Friday, I did a load – it overflowed the little drying rack!  I’ve been using this wonderful little gadget a lot lately.  We’ve had a couple of sunny days recently, but they were both days I didn’t or couldn’t hang laundry out.  If you’ve been over recently, you may have noticed I always have diapers hanging in my dining room.  :)

PB120530

Joanna put my shirt over her clothes – I think it’s a good look!

PB140533

Oh – aren’t they PRECIOUS?!

PB140534

I was folding laundry last night and they were waiting on me to read a book to them.  They both started looking through books.

PB140535

I love to hear them “read” stories they know!

PB140537

This is what Daddy and James were doing at the time:

PB140538

I had to catch a picture of James’ outfit yesterday – so cute!

PB140539

Here’s one thing I don’t understand though.  Why would you take the time to sew pockets on a tiny baby outfit?

1 comment:

  1. Sweet pictures! My theory on the pockets--so older siblings can stick stuff in them?! :) Abby wants Josie to "hold" things, and since Josie can't, that has been a place for a little tiny comb or something. Clever, eh? haha

    ReplyDelete