Friday, November 19, 2010

James is 1 Month Old

Or he was yesterday anyway.  :)  He still is.

This one’s blurry, but I just love how peaceful he looks, sleeping in the car seat.

PB180567

In the afternoon, James and I ventured outside for some 1 month photos!  It wasn’t too cold, even for bare feet, for just a few minutes.

PB180571 PB180572

I tried to get a few of the two of us.  It was hard.  :)

PB180578 PB180588 PB180589

This may be a “Joanna” face.  I want to compare these to her 1 month pictures, but they’re on the external hard drive and I am lazy.

PB180591

Almost a smileish kind of thing:

PB180593

You know how I love baby feet!!

PB180601 PB180602

This is not a poop face.  But that’s what it looks like a little.

PB180609

All snuggled up, and another almost-smile!

PB180610

I will post more about James another time.  He’s crying and I need to go snuggle him!

No comments:

Post a Comment