Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cuteness last Monday

I’m behind on blogging (gotta be behind on something!), so there may be quite a few posts popping up soon as I get caught up.  These are from last Monday, a day in which I made a concerted effort to get my kiddos outside.  It really was beautiful.  :)

Dressing up for gardening (a.k.a. playing in the dirt).

P5160312P5160315

I love how his whole face lights up when he smiles!

P5160317

And that big open-mouth grin – LOVE IT!!!

P5160318

We even ate outside in order to keep food off the dining room floor!  And because it’s fun.

P5160319

Inside later that day the girls roped Ray into their game – their driving a car.  There’s a baby doll buckled in to Ray’s carseat behind Natalie.  Poor Ray’s breaking the law – standing up in the car!

P5160320

Joanna loves to hold James, and she’s pretty reliable (that may not be quite the right word – she doesn’t drop him).  I love both their faces here:

P5160324

Oh, they’re so beautiful.

P5160325

And despite what you may see on his face, Joanna is NOT squeezing the life out of James.  :)

P5160329

I like Mondays.  They are typically my highest energy day, and we usually don’t have much going on.  I love spending the morning getting caught up around the house and letting the kiddos play.

No comments:

Post a Comment