Sunday, May 22, 2011

Last Day of School–Wahhhhh!!!!

That part in the title is me crying.  :( 
Thursday was the girls’ last day of SLC/MDO for the year.  Booooo!!!  Though I do know that everyone needs a break.  :)

The girls (and I!) have LOVED LOVED their teachers this year.

Miss Shawna and Miss Patty:

P5190403

And Miss Anne and Miss Joan:

P5190404

Anne and Joan had Joanna a couple years ago… and if we cross our fingers real hard they’ll have James in a couple more!  We love them.  They are the best most wonderful ladies and they’re amazing with that room full of toddlers.  I would just like to say right now that Joanna almost never napped for them, but Natalie napped EVERY SINGLE DAY.  And so I feel redeemed as a mother.  :)

Here is Natalie’s book from the year.  Joanna got one too, and I treasure them!!

P5190410

I’m very much looking forward to the fall and starting back up again, but we’ll enjoy our time off until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment