Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Jamesie Fashion Show

If you’ll remember, I won this cute diaper as a door prize at Merry Go Round at the Great Cloth Diaper change.  The first time I put it on James, I made him do a quick modeling session for me.

P4290182

Look at this face!  He is just oozing personality.

P4290186

He’s sitting a bit better these days…

P4290191

Love those little crossed feet!

P4290194

And when I say he’s sitting better, I clearly do not mean great.  :)

P4290195

I really like this diaper so far!  Up till now I’ve very much stuck to the “name brand” diapers, but this one seems like very good quality.  I don’t know how it will hold up long-term, but the couple times he’s worn it, it has worked very well!  The company is Diaper Change Diapers and they have a website here.  The prices seem a little high compared to other pockets, but the patterns are so so cute!!  They have a giraffe pattern I’m drooling over.  But I’m very very very set on diapers now that Natalie is wearing panties.  Sniff, sniff…  I love that she’s potty training, but I do miss that little diaper-clad bottom a little.  It is nice to have a bunch of diapers now though and not have to be quite so regimented about the washing schedule.  I can start the load a little late and not worry if it’s pouring rain and they won’t be dry in a couple hours.  I have plenty of diapers for just one baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment