Sunday, June 3, 2012

James… mostly.

I’ve looked at this picture so many times in the last week that it no longer looks like anyone, but when I ran across it at my grandmother’s house it stopped me in my tracks. 

scan 675

Obviously you can tell from the quality of the photo (and time of year) that it isn’t actually James, but I can’t get over how much it looks like him!  {It’s me, in case you weren’t sure.}

It prompted me to go outside and see if I could catch a similar picture of James.

I failed. 

But I did get some really cute pics of my baby.  :)

IMG_5285IMG_5288

Loving the fake “cheese” smile.

IMG_5290

Those eyes!!

IMG_5291

After that we all ended up in the backyard and there was dirt and water and it was hot.  All those things together make this:

IMG_5295

 

IMG_5296

I just want to squeeze him ALL. THE. TIME.

IMG_5297

IMG_5301

They were all soaking wet and very gross!  Everybody came in and went straight into the tub before lunch.  It was gooooood fun though.  And I got my laundry hung up.

No comments:

Post a Comment