Saturday, June 9, 2012

Jumping!

Last week we met some friends at Jumpalooza for some morning fun!

It’s not exactly geared for James’ age, but he still had fun wandering around and sliding with Mommy.

IMG_5157

I probably could have gone the entire morning without seeing Natalie – she was having such a great time!  Of course I sought her out a few times to make sure she was still around and okay.  :)

IMG_5159

That’s my blurry Joanna sliding down the big slide!

IMG_5164

James is sooooooo cute.  He would stand on these mats and then jump off them like he was one of the big boys.  I could just eat him up!!!

IMG_5167

Natalie and one of her best buds Cayley.

IMG_5169

James was flirting with the baby girls in strollers.  :)

IMG_5175

Found a bench to pose and be the handsomest boy ever!!!!!

IMG_5177

And this was actually at home, and maybe not even the same day, but I LOVE it!!!  He is a hoot!

IMG_5198

Here’s one where you can pretend he’s not wearing pink glasses.  :)

IMG_5198 copy

I took mostly pictures of James that day because I was following him around.  The girls were off on their own – so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment