Sunday, April 28, 2013

Some extremely cute Jamesie Boy pictures for your enjoyment. :)

James brought home this butterfly he had made one day, and he really wanted to play with it instead of letting me hang it up.  So I made sure to take at least a quick pic in case it was destroyed.  :)

IMG_2385

I love the get-ups this kid wears sometimes.

IMG_2387

I can’t remember exactly how it came about, but James decided it might be okay to wear big boy underwear one day.  Fortunately I had some very gender neutral white ones in the closet. 

He could totally be an underwear model, am I right?!

IMG_2392

It only lasted a couple of hours, but it was fun.  :)

I think this was last Sunday – Joanna was the train and James was the caboose.

IMG_2474IMG_2476

LOVE them!!

IMG_2477

James put on Joanna’s birthday crown, and he and Natalie built a Lego birthday cake for him to blow out the candles on.

IMG_2501

I really could watch them play all day long. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment