Yesterday was Matt’s birthday!! We didn’t see him in the morning though; we were all slumbering away when he left for work.
Natalie woke up with a cough and a teensy fever so she stayed home from school with me. It was chilly and wet in the morning so she dressed in her cute rain get up for an errand.
After noon I went to get my hair colored while my mom watched Natalie (and picked up the others from school). It is now super dark, but I didn’t take pictures with my good camera (and I am big fat lazy) so I’ll post a pic later on. :)
I met my mom at James’ school to trade back cars and get all my kiddos so I could take them to the dentist. It was James’ first time to get checked!
He had such fun playing with the toys.
Ummmmm… cutest boy in universe? Yes!
He picked out some manly purple sunglasses for his cleaning.
Daddy showed up after work and got to hold James’ hand.
So brave!
We went to my grandma’s house for enchilada birthday dinner, and this is the only picture I managed to take:
I fail as the photographer momma/wife. But in my defense, there are two people growing in my uterus. :)
Andy and Christiana brought those beautiful roses from their garden – one for each baby! They smelled so good!
I bought a chocolate cake from Kroger and a gallon of milk for us to share for dessert. I forgot candles, so Grandma found a couple of matches we could stick in the top for Matt to blow out. :) Ha! I think it worked out quite well. David may have taken a picture with his phone; I’ll have to see if that is the case. It was a lovely evening with family celebrating my wonderful husband!
And last night for the first time in almost a week, Matt slept very well all night long! I guess he just needed to be 45 years old already.
I, however, had my usual up in the middle of the night for two hours fun. It just seems so wasteful to be awake in the night – I could be sleeping!! I laid awake for about 50 minutes, thinking about a big glass of milk and slice of chocolate cake before finally giving in and getting some. It was wonderful.
Yesterday at dinner my cousin Christiana suggested I try her seabands for nausea, and they actually work! I wore them all night long, and I did not wake up with super nausea. Yay! I’ve felt pretty nauseous this afternoon, but I know part of that is because I need to sleep (or eat more cake.) :)
And best of all, Joanna told me with the seabands on and my dark hair that I look like Wonder Woman. Yes!
This was quite a mashy miscellaneous post, but… It’s about all I can accomplish right now. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment