A couple of weeks ago, a friend on Facebook let me know that a local photographer was looking for pregnant “models” to try out some new techniques. I signed up and headed to Spring last Thursday to have some maternity pictures made!
One photo is posted on Facebook in a gallery here. If you click over and leave a comment on my image, I can “earn” a free 8x10 or accordion book of the session. And that would be lovely! Don’t forget to “like” Kara Powell Photography while you’re there; she does beautiful work (and has lots of gorgeous newborn twin shots in her galleries)!
She sent over my gallery today with the rest of my images to peruse through. I get 2 digital images as a thank you for “modeling” and an option to purchase more. I need help picking!!
You should be able to click here and then enter Pence as the password to access the gallery. (Make sure to capitalize the P in Pence.) Each photo is numbered 1-17 – let me know your favorites! It’s hard to pick favorites of myself. :)
It was very fun and it’s nice to have some “glam” shots of myself carrying those boys. :)
5, 11 and 14
ReplyDelete12,15
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete