Today I’m slowly making my way through the Super Bowl commercials on Hulu. So fun! :) As of right now my favorite is the Radio Shack commercial with the 80’s. So good.
We got to go over to Uncle Mark’s for the annual Super Bowl/birthday party yesterday. Yay!
I spotted these superty cute t-shirts online (on sale) and had to get them for the babies. My little footballs!
“What’s football?”
“Oh, okay. Well, I’m open!”
Those first two pics were Thomas, simply because he was dressed first and not crying. :)
I took this one of Michael later at Uncle Mark’s. It’s kind of a funky color because he was laying in the glow of the big TV. :)
I had Matt take a picture of me with my football babies. He unfortunately neglected to get much of the babies in the picture.
My children are so good at mooching devices when we go to family things.
Aunt Mindy put Mr. Thomas the super fusser to sleep – wahoo!
We had fun and ate tons of yummy food – yay for this hungry girl! We headed home about 6:30 I think and got everyone tucked into bed. Then it was time to change the television over to Downton Abbey, which is why I’m catching up on commercials today. Football has never held any interest for me whatsoever, even when I had to attend every varsity football game for four years in high school. It never rubbed off. I only barely know how the game is played. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment