Sunday, March 2, 2014

More Joanna!!

These first few are from throughout her birthday week.

IMG_1413IMG_1430

I found some pretty light coming in my bedroom window one afternoon.

IMG_1448

It’s really too bad she isn’t photogenic AT ALL.  :)

IMG_1449

These are from her birthday, which thankfully was a Saturday!  We had a busy day though, so it was present opening time right away!

IMG_1521

Her gifts to open were slightly on the boring side, but she still loved ‘em.  She got a nightgown and a cute T-shirt.  In addition, her new bike was technically a birthday present, and I preordered Frozen for her, but it won’t arrive until later this month.

IMG_1522

Joanna had a rehearsal at the church in the morning, and afterward we got together with some friends for lunch.  This is the only picture I took though.  It’s Thomas asleep on me.

IMG_1915 (2)

After that, we went to Mamma and Pop’s house to celebrate Joanna and Pop’s birthdays.

They love playing on the stairs!

IMG_1531IMG_1532

Look how tall this girl is getting!

IMG_1533

Matt took a bunch of pictures of the fun playing outside.

IMG_1541

Action shot!

IMG_1554

Uncle Steve is NO FUN at all.  :)

IMG_1559

That girl can run!

IMG_1561IMG_1569IMG_1574

I was on the couch with a baby (asleep maybe?) whenit was Happy Birthday time, but I love how sweet these pictures look, framed in between Aunt Mindy and Aunt Missy.

IMG_1578IMG_1580

Joanna LOVES celebrating her birthday with Pop!!

IMG_1581IMG_1582IMG_1583

Joanna got some more loot, rotten spoiled child.  :)

Reading her new book:

IMG_1585

And thinking about flying her new kite!

IMG_1587

She also got a grown up big girl Bible from her Mamma and Pop.

I’ll leave you with a sweet shot of Thomas.

IMG_1592

The boys did so well being away from home and normalcy those couple of days.  It sure wore me out though!  I love being at home and able to take care of them in our regular routine.  Joanna sure loved getting to spend time with all kinds of her favorite people on the birthday weekend.

The babies are sleeping.  I’m procrastinating going to the grocery store, and it’s Sunday.  I just might be able to crank out another post or two this afternoon.  Here’s hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment