Thursday, March 26, 2009

More Sleep

Yesterday morning (after the first night in the crib) Natalie woke up at 1:55am -- not the best -- and spent the rest of the night with us. We didn't sleep so well. Then yesterday afternoon, she put herself to sleep! She has been doing that, but it involved about 10 minutes of crying in her bed. Yesterday she was propped in the boppy pillow on the couch. I was laying next to her, watching her a little, and TV a little, when I noticed she was asleep! She'd been sucking her thumb and just went right out. Wow!
Last night both girls went down (very quietly!) at about 8pm. Natalie slept until 3:45!! then spent the next couple of hours with us. I was exhausted yesterday so I went to bed at about 9pm, so I got a lot of good sleep last night. Whoo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment