Sunday, October 11, 2009

I am 9 months old!

Hi everybody! I turned 9 months old this morning. Today was Sunday, and I was born on a Sunday. Mommy thinks that's cool. I wasn't feeling too good today, but Mommy wanted this to post on the 11th... here goes! I will visit the doctor tomorrow; Mommy will post an update after that. For now, here's what I'm up to.
-I love pulling up and standing on everything I can, even things that are not steady. Sometimes I let go, but usually only with one hand. I'll take a few steps with help, but they're not steady.
-I recently started crawling "for real." I roam around the house on my hands and knees very well!
-I'm wearing some 6-9 month clothes and some 12 month clothes. I am so lucky to have a lot of clothes from some friends of mine who are bigger now. My big sister was so tiny I won't get to wear a lot of her old clothes this winter.
-I really like to eat, especially finger food. So far, I've had toast, crackers, puffs, cheerios, green beans, potato, broccoli, chicken, sweet potato, pasta, and bananas. I love feeding myself, but I will still eat baby food, too.
-I sleep very well in my crib at night. I usually head to bed around 7-7:30 and I sleep until early morning. I like to have some milk and a snuggle with Mommy around 5 or 6. Mommy usually puts me in the pack n play in her room and heads to the couch after that. She's put me back in my crib before, but sometimes I wake up my sister... or she wakes me up! Mommy does not like that... AT ALL.
-I take two naps everyday. They vary in lenth from 30 minutes to 2 hours. Mommy likes the 2 hour ones; they're good for me! Joanna and I usually sleep at the same time in the afternoon, but we sleep in different rooms. I love napping in Mommy's room; it's so dark in there!
-I go to school one day every week. I really like my friends and my teachers. Sadly, I don't take a morning nap when I'm there, so they don't always get to see the best side of me.
-I just love playing in the recycle bin. I also love Joanna's dress-up stuff, and I'll chew on any shoes I come across. I really like listening to and playing music. I have a few toys that help me dance! I'm really very good at entertaining myself... when I feel good, anyway.
-I suck my thumb when I'm going to sleep and sometimes while I'm sleeping.
-My mom swears I cut a third tooth, but it seems to have gone back in or something. I really only have my bottom two. (That doesn't stop me from being an eatin' fool!)
-I can wave and say "hi."
-I really love my family and they love me, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment