Saturday, December 26, 2009

All those teeth!

Natalie started cutting teeth last weekend. I thought it was just the ones on either side of the front two, but she's now cut all four across the front on the top. And she's been none too happy about it, either. This is the best pic I've been able to get so far:
She was much more back to herself today, but the last few days she's been pretty miserable. Part of that is due to the different schedule and extra activity, but I think those sharp, pointy teeth are to blame, as well. Christmas Eve she went to bed late because of church, around 9:00 or so, and then was up about 11:30 for a couple of hours, then up again at 6:00am. Ick. Oh, well. And amazingly, she's still a pretty fun kid even with not much sleep and a lot of gum pain. Love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment