Sunday, December 13, 2009

Cute Ones

Mamma's glasses
Last Sunday was Advent Worshop at the church. The girls are still pretty young to really get alot out of it, but we had fun!

I'm pretty sure Joanna's favorite part was decorating and eating the cookie!
Before she left, Aunt Dee made Joanna this cute halter top -- Joanna loves it!
A few nights ago I went in to check on Joanna and found this:
Look closely and you'll see she's got a stuffed dog shoved up her shirt. Bet it was cozy!
Saturday we stopped at Mamma and Pop's house to peek at all their decorations. I tried to get some good ones in front of the tree. It didn't work out so well, but you'll see that Natalie is standing on her own here!
Here's evidence of my climber:
She thinks it's fabulous to stand and rock on. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment