Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

Warning: There are no cute costume pictures of James in this post.  He just slept and slept in people’s arms.  I couldn’t wake him up to put his jack-o-lantern bunting on him.  I’m sorry.  But I wanted you to know up front.  There are lots of really cute pictures of the girls though!

We went over to Mamma and Pop’s for dinner and the Halloween festivities.

Natalie is getting her “antenna” here.

PA310405

My two ladybug princesses!

PA310407 PA310409

Hey look – you can see Baby James in the background in Aunt Heidi’s arms!

PA310412

Oh she looks so cute in pigtails!

PA310413

We just went to a few houses.  At most of them, people were standing on their porches or driveways, but the girls got to knock on a couple of doors.

PA310415

Please excuse the Wal-Mart sacks.  That’s what I forgot when we went over to Mamma and Pop’s house.

PA310416 PA310417

My camera battery was seriously dying here, so we didn’t have the opportunity to take a bunch of pictures to get a cute one.

PA310418

James stayed at Mamma and Pop’s, sleeping in people’s arms.

The girls loved watching the trick-or-treaters come to the door for candy.

Mamma and Aunt Heidi both took a bunch of pictures of the girls, so I’m going to have to steal them this week.

Joanna really got into this year.  What a fun age for Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Very Cute Ladybugs! I was hoping to see Baby James in the Pumpkin costume, but maybe next year! If he's walking by then, you could just cut holes in the bottom for his legs. That's what I did with Judson's football costume this year...it was a baby bunting:)

    Happy Halloween!!!!

    ReplyDelete