Natalie: (dressed in jammies, dress-up shoes, and a ratty cowboy hat) I a cowboy. Bee haw!
Me: Yee haw!
Natalie: No, you not a cowboy.
Natalie: I don’t want to put my pillow in the time machine.
Me: You don’t want to put your pillow in the washing machine?
Natalie: Yeah.
The girls were watching our Cedarmont Kids Sunday School Songs DVD, and there is one where the kids are singing “Jacob’s Ladder” and they’re at a gym and swinging on a ladder.
Joanna: I want to swing on a ladder like that. (she says this a few times through the song)
Natalie: (patting Joanna) My sister wants to swing on the ladder.
Me: Do you want to swing on a ladder too?
Natalie: nods, eyes wide
Me: Well, I guess we’ll have to find one like that. I don’t know where they are.
Joanna: Are they on Amazon?
Oh, Joanna and Natalie, you make me laugh! The Amazon comment is so something mine should be saying...I get everything off Amazon these days:)
ReplyDeleteawesome. i love Natalie's first convo!
ReplyDelete